Sunday, February 8, 2009

In the beginning...

Sometimes I guess you want to spout off without having any “real” consequences to your actions.  Or at least I do.  And based on my life I probably shouldn’t globalize my own predilections, as I’m an odd bird to say the least.  But anyways…

            Sometimes I feel like saying things that don’t particularly matter, and for no particular reason.  I just feel the need to get things out of my system.  I really do hate the term “self-expression,” because of how remarkably pretentious the very idea is.  But in a way it is true, sometimes I just want to express myself.  I suppose this is a way to accomplish that goal with little or no risk, as it’s a fairly anonymous venue.

            So there, that’s why this thing is, and why it will continue to be until it no longer is.  And for some reason I do not currently have anything that I want to say, so this will have to do for an introduction.

 

C

No comments:

Post a Comment