Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life Changes

I’ve had a vague feeling of discontent my entire life. The degree varies over the years, but the underlining feeling has always been there. It’s a little bit of sadness, a touch of dread, and a heaping scoop of malcontent. It’s probably a problem that I need to change before it eats me alive.

Fortunately, I think I’ve decided what can cure my ailment. Lust! I need a little bit of lust in my life. I need someone (or several someones) to become completely and illogically enamored with the C. What do you think? It sounds awesome, I know.

I know people like to talk about love and la de da de da. All you need is love and all that jazz. Friends, family, lovers, blah, blah, etc. bullshit, bullshit. Love is great until someone rips your still beating heart from your chest to be trampled by a herd of hopes and dreams. Which apparently happens all the time. I watch a lot of tv, and it’s pretty thematic of every goddamn show.

Look folks, I’ve been bummed about things and all, but all of my drinking binges have been purely recreational. People take their relationships way too seriously. Hell, people take life way too seriously. And that’s why I think I need to reduce my existence to pure innate attraction.

Now all I need to do is find a way for people to lust after me without adjusting my lethargic lifestyle…

No comments:

Post a Comment