Saturday, January 1, 2011

Why it sucks to be me

I need about $5,000. Okay, that’s not even remotely true, but I’d like around that amount of play money. If I had five grand I could pretty much buy all of the little things that have been popping up on my wishlist. These would be the more modest items, it’s not like I’d get the new house or car or anything like that.

Just at a ramble I’d get a beer brewing kit, a smoker accessory for my weber, maybe a rotisserie attachment, fly fishing gear, and a bunch of kitchen stuff. You know you’re in for a life of bachelorhood when you learn how to cook. Because let’s be honest, if you know how to cook why would you ever not be single? (zing!)

But here’s the problem, if I had $5,000 of play money, I’d use it for something responsible like paying down student debt. Damn me and my practibility…

No comments:

Post a Comment