Monday, May 11, 2009

Mental Notes

·      Is it just me or does the SMART car seem like a stupid idea?

·      Given a decade, even a good boob job looks fake

·      Ellipsis:

Because instead of finishing a thought I like to let it linger…

·      If I tattooed the word “intemperate” across my shoulder blades, would anyone disagree?

·      I had a couple of teeth pulled, and on the post op directions it told me not to sneeze.  Riiight… I’ll do my best.

·      I think I regret the mistakes I didn’t make more than the ones I did

·      To all the women who tell men that all they want is truth and honesty:  No, you don’t.  Really, what you think you want you don’t actually want.  Trust me.  I’m being honest.

2 comments:

  1. All we want is truth and honesty. Hmmmm. Partly true. We don't honestly want ALL the truth,just some of it. And it's not all we want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you don't truthfully want complete honesty. Truth and honesty is a bubble burster, and most people don't recognize what that means until it's too late.

    ReplyDelete