Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mental Notes

·      The three greatest rock lyrics:

o   Wish I didn’t know now what I didn’t know then…

o   It doesn’t mean that much to me to mean that much to you…

o   Really love your peaches want to shake your tree…

·      Children make me feel old.

·      Infants make me feel even older.

·      Is it arrogant to think I need to be more humble?

·      You know life has taken a turn for the worse when instead of people politely saying: “have you been working out?” they now say “have you lost weight?”  Next stop no polite references to your physique at all.

·      I’m not really a glass is half full/empty kind of guy.  I really just want a bigger glass.  A pitcher even.

2 comments:

  1. I like the peaches line too, Pitcher Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life may be unfair, but with a pitcher at least it'd be unfair in my favor.

    ReplyDelete